Samstag, 17. September 2011

Yorkshire Dales - such a beautiful piece of Britain




I am not sure, if it is possible at all, but I think I am even more in love with the UK than I've been before...
We've been to Yorkshire for a week - after some trouble with airline, flight itself and lots of miles we finally arrived in Giggleswick, Settle, Yorkshire Dales to stay at http://www.settleholidaycottage.com/ to chill and relax.
We really enjoyed our time in the Dales... due to the tailends of the tropical storm "Katia" we spent a lot of time lounging by that cosy fire...

But when the wind was back to normal, we could really enjoy the scenery.
Isn't this just lovely??? I could have just sat there and watch the landscape...








Rush hour in Yorkshire...

... and some lovely fish as well... now it's time to go back to a really strict diet... ;-)


4 Kommentare:

  1. Oh my...how lovely!!! Thank you so much for showing the wonderful pics! Glad you've not been blown away...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. My pleasure, my dear!! And after that fish meal - no chance even for a hurricane to blow anyone away... ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. hihihi...yeah!! Are there more pics??

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The yorkshire dales...an area in england I havn't been yet. After seeing your lovely pics, I am longing to go there. Thx Dear

    AntwortenLöschen